1. Click on Manual Tasks
2. Click on Invoice Reconciliation Cannot Be Resolved
3. Click on View Record
4. Click on View details
5. Click on the transaction number
6. Click on Actions Copy
7. Then click on "Disable Emails" YES and after that on "Create transaction"
This prevents the portal from sending an additional invoice to the customer
8. Click on Flow
9. Click on Copy Input
10. Paste the link in a new Tab
Choose "Invoice / Rechnung" as payment method
Click on "Pay /Zahlen"
11. This is what you should see
12. Go back to the Transaction and be sure to be on "summary"
13. Click on Details
14. Open Manual Tasks in another Tab
15. Open the same manual task again
16. Click on View Record
17. Click on Unlink
18. Click on Link Invoice
19. Search for your newly created transaction
You can use for example your transaction ID
20. As soon as you find it, click on "Link"
21. Now you can resolve the manual task
22. Now the status should change to "Resolved"
From this newly created Transaction, you can now trigger a Refund