Import existing Subscription from a third party Module
We offer the option to import existing subscription into wallee and Shopify. For this there exists an API to create Subscriptions
This service allows you to create a subscription. A transaction will be returned and you have now the option to ask for payment information by either:
- If you have the subscriber present you can use the created transaction to do a transaction using the payment flow (Iframe, Payment Page etc.). This is describe in the Integration modes.
- You apply a charge flow if you do not have the customer present to enter a payment details. So we will send him an email using charge flows.
Note it is not possible to import Tokens or existing payment information.
Create tokens when you import subscriptions!
If you want that the renewal takes place automatically you have to make sure you create a token and add it
- Create a subscription this will return an ID of a transaction. https://app-wallee.com/doc/api/web-service#shopify-subscription-service--create
- Create a token this will return a token id https://app-wallee.com/en-gb/doc/payment/tokenization
- Update the transaction as done on step one and then process the transaction using the transaction update service
Please sign in to leave a comment.