To activate Wi-Fi /Wlan on an Android device, you can follow the general steps outlined below:
Open the Settings menu on your Android device.
Locate and tap on the "Applications" or "Apps" option.
Enter the password "2005" if prompted to authenticate.
Option 1 :
- From the top of the device's screen, swipe down to reveal the notification panel.
- In the notification panel, find and tap on the Wi-Fi icon to access the Wi-Fi settings.
Option 2 :
- Access the settings menu.
- Enter the password "pax9876@@" to authenticate.
- Select the "Network & Internet" or "Connections" option from the settings menu.
Choose "Wi-Fi" from the available network options.
Choose the desired WiFi connection from the available options.
If required, enter the password for the selected WiFi network.
Save the settings to establish the connection.
Return to the idle screen.
Confirm that the device is successfully connected to the internet.
Please note that the specific steps may vary slightly depending on the Android version, device manufacturer, and customized user interfaces.
Video Guide: Activating Wi-Fi on Android Terminal
Option 1 : By following these steps, you will be able to activate Wi-Fi by scrolling from the top of the device header and pressing the Wi-Fi icon in the quick settings panel.
Option 2 : By following these steps, you will be able to activate Wi-Fi by accessing the device settings and enabling Wi-Fi from the appropriate menu.